The next patch for Outriders is currently in the works, but the team at People Can Fly have shared a preview of what you can expect.
The patch includes several fixes and improvements to the co-op looter shooter. Some changes include improving the visibility of Brood Mothers Surge AOE skill limits. Additionally, there’s a fix in place for the self-revive bug which was preventing players from reviving themselves.
Other fixes include:
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to stutter when engaging Crawlers in battle during Expeditions.
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to stutter when entering the drained lake during the third enemy encounter in the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Resolved an issue that prevented secondary characters from picking up Journal Entries if they had already been collected on a different character.
- Resolved an issue that would force matchmaking privacy setting to default to “Open”. The privacy setting should now remain “Closed” when set. This should help further reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK status for players on friends lists.
- Changed the behaviour of the Devastator’s Impale, so that the game will detect impaled enemies as dead even before they disappear.
- The Devastator’s “Reflect Bullets” skill will now protect from Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Devastators from being able to consistently dodge if they had the Auto Reflect mod active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause client shots to sometimes deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Technomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus to not proc consistently.
As the team notes, this is not a complete list of patch notes. Since they’re still working on the patch, expect more fixes and improvements to arrive alongside the patch. You can read the full Reddit post here.